Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm Back! :)

whew! It's been quite a long time since the last time I visit this site.
lagi ko kasing nakakalimutan ang password! goodthing sa tiyaga sa trial and error to recover this site. naopen ko din :)

I always want to make this page updated sana kaso i'm not into blogging, but I love to share anything and everything about me. so I want to apologize if I'm not good in Blogging, well let's move on. hahah

I had a long long day the entire week. as usual nakakapagod. I had to wake up as early as 5am to prepare for school. which happened to me the whole semester. hahaha ..
jampacked sa sched. pero kaya naman. may time pa sa networkings :)

Now I'm looking forward in the coming semestral break. yahu! hahahaha
since tapos na ang college week na sobrang naenjoy ko din naman kasabay ang remeniscin ng mga moments ko during my year. nakakamiss! but I have to give way to the others naman. I'm just grateful na nabigyan ako ng chance :]

ayun! wala na ko masabi! haha.. supposedly we were having an out of town today with my sister to Baguio since she'll having a shoot, kaso due to the conflicts di na kami natuloy. but then I'm looking forward to the whole weekend with a lot of SLEEP! SLEEP! and SLEEP!!!! :)

No comments: